Sunday, March 25, 2007

By the way...

In case you were wondering, I'm still alive. The bronchitis didn't kill me, but it did take a bit of time to get over it completely. Anyway, now I'm back in action and staying busy! My parents came through town for the weekend recently (yay!) and I had a great time introducing them to all the Atlanta peeps and showing them around here. That was fun... Also, I'm in some weddings this year, and one of them takes place in just 2 weeks! So I've been doing things like trying on and buying dresses, booking flights, etc.

My "boss" at OM, Denise, also came back into town this past week - she travels more than anyone I know (and I know a lot of people that travel!) so when she's in town it's great to actually spend time working with her, chatting about our ministry at OM, and just getting things done while we're in the same city for awhile! This time she should be home for a few months and I'm looking forward to it. The two of us are the High School Ministries Team at OM USA and Denise is an especially fantastic person to work with, so I definitely enjoy that side of my work here!

Anyway, better go to bed now - just wanted to post quickly. Oh yeah, by the way I've also joined Facebook (gave into peer pressure!) so if you have it you could always look me up on there! :-) Ok, bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home