Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ups and Downs

Today I saw the doctor - after being back in Atlanta for only 2 days, I started coughing and that turned into some unfortunate throat thing. Today I gave in and went to the doctor, who said I have some form of bronchitis. Not great. Anyway he put me on an antibiotic so I'm just waiting for it to do its magic.

While I'm waiting, I've borrowed season 1 of Friends from Sarah. That should keep me occupied for at least a day :-) And then there's always The Office reruns too!

I guess being sick has its ups and downs. Oh yeah, plus the weather here has been AMAZING this week - so at least I'm not stuck in an office all day :-)

Ok off to see what the Friends are up to...

4 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger James said...

Hope you're feeling better soon SG!!

Love ya! Hugs, Bro-dude xx

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger JustJoshin said...

Stink! Sorry to hear that you're sick. I recommend Andy Griffith episodes...they helped me get well!

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you ignoring me again, or what? i've sent you exciting emails and i'm excitedly waiting for your response...

sw

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ashley, hope you're feeling better by now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home