Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Breakfast in Dublin, Lunch in Paris, Dinner in New York = Welcome to Missionary Life

Well kids, I've finally made it back to the States after a whirlwind weekend in Ireland! The youth event was awesome (I hope to post a better update and pictures once I get back to Atlanta), and I'm really privileged to have gone there to check things out. Ireland is GREAT! We had a good time and it's always amazing to watch God work in the lives of teenagers...

Yesterday I made the journey back to the USA - I started out in Dublin at 6am, flew to Paris and hung out in Charles de Gaulle airport for 4 hours (even got in a nap!), then took an 8 1/2 hour flight to New York and landed around 6pm. Ahhh, the joys of traveling. However, God blessed me with 12 hours of sleep last night which was glorious. Hopefully with a few more nights like that I should be good to go.

Tomorrow I'm going to New York City for the day - it's my first time and I'm super excited! No idea which sights we're going to see but I think it's great that I can at least go for the day. :-) I head back to Atlanta on Friday afternoon, where I'll probably sleep the weekend away and then start preparing for the next adventure - Italy in April! Yikes.

Thanks so much for your prayers - I am always so blessed by them.
Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home