Monday, January 22, 2007

Holler Back!

Sooo.... the Colts are going to the Superbowl for the first time since... well, let's just say it's been awhile. Beauty.

A shout-out to my homies in Indianapolis! When I watched the replays of the game on TV tonight I was hollering like a good Colts fan should, which surprised both me and my roommate Jill. I always laugh at her because she screams when the Georgia Bulldogs play; now I guess it's her turn to laugh at me. But I don't care - I mean, what else are you going to do when Payton Manning is scoring points like it's his job?! (incidentally, it is his job)

So yeah, GO COLTS! I think I need to have a Superbowl party to show these Georgia people what it's all about. Holler!

Bedtime - all this excitement makes a girl tired. Later!

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holler! ;)

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

osh kosh. i miss you. speedy x

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger darkwing said...

Coooooooooooooooltz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home