Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back to College

Here I am once again in a dorm room - thankfully, this time I can escape the madness of college life after only a few days! I'm here at Toccoa Falls College in North Georgia, representing OM
with Edgar from our College Ministries Team. Today is our third and final day
here at Toccoa's missions conference. It has been great to connect with the students and share about missions & life with them. I've been reminded once again of the passion for ministry that God has given me, and He has definitely used this week to encourage and excite me once again about missions! I've talked to some amazing people. It's so awesome to see young people who are so open and willing to serve God wherever He calls them.

In other news, did you hear who won the SuperBowl?
Yes yes, if you were watching then you can attest to the spectacularness of the Colts, my beloved home team. And the best part of all? When Coach Dungy accepted the trophy, he gave the glory to God for the Colts' success this season. It doesn't get much better than that, kids.

And now I'm going to continue living the college life on my last day in Toccoa and do what any good college student would do in the afternoon: take a nap. Bye for now!




5 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

i miss naps...

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

p.s. I am really cheesed that the font sizes on this blog are so ghetto. I've tried like 4 times to make all the words the same size, but it's not working. So I quit. Off to the nap!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

haha...'cheesed'

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i hear somebody say THE COLTS WON THE SUPERBOWL?

no?

hmm, that's odd

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

coolah! dorms rock girl! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home