It's Time
Ok, I know it's time to post when people start leaving comments like "Are you still alive?" Yes, I am still alive but have been a little busier than normal. The busier I get, the more sleep I need, and does that leave time for posting? Not so much. But here's what I've been up to lately:
A few weeks ago I switched roles at OM USA and started working with High School Ministries. Yeah! I like it. Some things I'm working on right now:
- Planning a short-term trip to France in October. Me, 3 teenagers, 3 parents, and 1 French teacher are going to Western France for 10 days to share about Jesus. More to come on that in future posts...
- Helping coordinate a Life Direction Weekend Conference for teenagers. Denise (director of High School Ministries) is flying to Seattle next week to promote it. Then, we'll both fly to Seattle in November to teach/lead/pray/hang out with the teenagers that come. Woo hoo!
- Something new: In one week, I'm moving into an apartment on the OM property with my friend Jill. I'm really excited, but there's also lots of painting to be done. Bring on the painting parties!
Those are the main things at the moment. So there you go - I'm still alive, still trucking, and enjoying the start of some amazing fall weather. I survived my first Georgia summer! Score!


1 Comments:
hooray!! ashley is alive!
Post a Comment
<< Home