Can I get a witness?
posted by Ashley @ 8:39 PM 4 comments
if you had built a city wall, the robber couldn't have stolen the game awayHAR HAR HAR!
what a great game! the first time i played it was with kevin schwartz! ah, good times! hope all is well with you! i love you, friend! ~sw
speaking of someone who needs to post....
ashley...are you still alive?
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am 24 and I live in Tah-rone (Tyrone) Georgia. I work with Operation Mobilization in the Recruiting Department. Besides that, I just try and survive the heat of the South.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
if you had built a city wall, the robber couldn't have stolen the game away
HAR HAR HAR!
what a great game! the first time i played it was with kevin schwartz! ah, good times! hope all is well with you! i love you, friend! ~sw
speaking of someone who needs to post....
ashley...are you still alive?
Post a Comment
<< Home