Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Well, everyone was taking this quiz and putting who they were on their blogs, so I gave into the peer pressure and here's how it turned out:
legolas
You are Legolas!
Detached from the real world, you prefer to be
alone and tackle life your way.


--What Lord of the Rings character are you?--
brought to you by Quizilla

Legolas... I really can't complain about that. Lookin' good!
I just realized that my blog is getting boring - I think that's because of a serious lack of time to post things, and by the time I can actually post stuff, I forget most of the things that have been going on that I want to write about! Oh well... The holidays are coming up, and those are always great. For Thanksgiving my family goes to my aunt & uncle's house which is very near to ours, and then I will be working for the rest of that weekend. After that it's just two more weeks until Christmas break... This year, Christmas with the whole family is at our house! The day after Christmas we are going to Florida for a little fun in the sun, score! That's a good note to end on, so I'm off now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home