Sunday, October 19, 2003

Back home agaaaaain, in Indiana! That's a song, by the way, for those of you who are not from around these parts! Yes it's true, I am at my home in Indianapolis for just a few days, I came in last night and I have to leave again tomorrow but two days of relaxing really isn't a bad deal at all! Last night I watched the film "The In-Laws" which was funny enough I guess, it had a very interesting story line. Today I went up to Ball State University to visit my brother Brandon, and I got to go to his church, meet his friends, and see where he lives, which was great. It was a really short visit but I still enjoyed it... Now my Mom is downstairs making dinner and I'm going to eat with the rest of the family in just a bit!

I want to tell about this past week but it was so crazy that I'm not sure I can tell all that happened in an understandable way. Basically, I went to some soccer games, watched some movies (including Out of Time, Matrix Reloaded, and Phone Booth), had a Nintendo competition on Thursday night (girls vs. guys) at Kevin and Scott's and lost soooo badly, and the biggest thing of the week was Missions Conference at school. It was really great but made for a really busy week, so things just flew by. Gary Witherall spoke on Wednesday night and his message really impacted me in a few different ways - God has been doing SO MUCH in and through him in the past year, and Gary is just an awesome testimony of God's grace and love in our lives. Wow, go God.

The other day I took a random quiz online, it was called "What Matrix Persona Are You?" Here's the results:
You are Morpheus-
You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You
have strong faith in yourself and those around
you. A true leader, you are relentless in your
pursuit.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So there you have it folks... I watched the movie a few days after I took the quiz, and I think it was pretty accurate. Those of you who know me, do you agree or disagree with that? Comment, people! I sure do like comments... Who doesn't? Ok I hear silverware clinking downstairs which means dinner is near! So, bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home