Monday, October 13, 2003

I am continually amazed at the unique and amazing opportunities God places before me as a result of being a student here at Moody. Tonight, the national soccer team from Uruguay practiced on our field here downtown - never in my whole life did I expect to even see such a team, let alone host them on our own soccer pitch! And they are coming back for two practices tomorrow! So guess where I'll be? God is blessing us with this awesome chance to be a witness and testimony for Him to these teams :-) Wow... We are going as a team to their game on Wednesday night at Soldier Field, they'll be playing against Mexico. I just think this is so cool - as Paul writes in Ephesians 3:20, God is able to do "exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think", and here He is, doing just that when I least expected something like this. What an awesome God.

Today I slept a lot. Two whole hours in the afternoon... I didn't even mean to, really, but I suppose I needed it. I think my body is saying, "Hey, I need some rest, girl." Life just gets increasingly busy as time goes by, doesn't it? Speaking of busy, I need to get going now, it's time to go to the radio station and pray with people over the phone. Goodbye, my friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home