Whew, life sure is a roller coaster sometimes... Except it's not always as fun as a roller coaster, but you get the point. The past few weeks have been extra crazy, but a break is coming soon, praise the Lord! Last weekend we had Regionals for the soccer team, and though our guys did well they did not win the final game so our last game is tomorrow and then that will be the end of the season! And the end of me being a manager - I'm a bit sad at that, but also relieved that I will be able to have a normal life again!
I would write more but basically my life has been soccer soccer soccer since I last wrote anyway... This weekend I have to write a 20-page paper for my Senior Seminar Youth Ministry class, stating my Philosophy of Youth Ministry. That's huge... I would appreciate your prayers on that one! Then once that and a few other major assignments are out of the way, my mom, aunt, cousin and a friend are coming up for the weekend to visit and shop - this will be their third year to do that and it's always a blast. The weekend after that I'm taking a trip away for a few days, then it will be Thanksgiving just days later! That means I get to go home, SCORE!
Well that's enough rambling for now, I have to go get started on that massive paper. Into the Land of Youth Ministry I go...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home