Friday, January 07, 2005

WHOA I'm moving to Scotland in 6 days!!! WHOA!!! Everyone together now: "WHOA!" Thank you for humoring me. :-) Lots of things have been happening and will continue to happen until I leave, and really many things will happen after I leave, so what was the point of that sentence? Oh well, I can't be bothered to erase it!

California was WONDERFUL! I had a great time in the beautiful sun, went to Disneyland, a bunch of different beaches, and was treated like a queen by my wonderful boyfriend. It was a fantastic vacation, and I'm so blessed to have gone! I loved Josh's family, a huge plus, and just had an all-around good time. So praise the Lord :-)

Well, I should probably go now, as I am moving to Scotland on Thursday and still have loads to do! Catch ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home