Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's been nearly a week since I decided to re-ignite my blog... So I thought it'd be a good idea to post something. It might not be much, but it's a start.

I have to give a shout-out to a fellow Indiana homie who'll go unmentioned (eh-hem, Alex), who noticed this week that people can't comment on my blog. Shoot! The comments used to work. Now, thanks to Heidi's blogging genius they've been fixed, so you can comment all you want. Go for it!

I'm sitting at AnnaBuck's watching Le Divorce so I'm going to finish this post now. Bye for now, kids!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ash-wede. have i told you how amazing you are recently??? well...I'm telling you now. You are funny when you are loopy.

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger darkwing said...

hey, i can comment cool! and i didn't even have to say anything! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home