Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas! "God bless us, everyone!" Thanks, Tiny Tim. :-)

Well kids, the big day of celebrating Jesus with the crazy family has mostly come to a close. What a blast that was. I was also blessed with some great gifts, thanks guys! Now all that's left to do is pack for Florida, and in less than 12 hours I'll be starting a road trip for the vaca! I'll be riding with my Grandma and Grandpa, and my Uncle Tom. Between those three, I'm sure I'll be laughing the whole way down, they're a riot. I'll be there with my family for a week, but I'll blog all about it when I get back, if there's time before I move back up to Chi-town!

I've got to go dig out my swimsuit and tan lotion, catch you guys later! Merry Christmas again, and Happy New Year too! Love, Ashley :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home