Hey friends! I can't write much cause I'm in between classes... Life is as busy as ever, I had three papers due yesterday, one huge one today, and two more to work on tonight! Whew. But things are good, we had the youth group all-nighter this past Friday and it was money! There was Double Dare, karaoke, capture the flag, Finding Nemo, food, hyper kids, and much much more. Saturday I slept all day then did homework all night, Sunday morning was church and then Chili's, then Sunday evening I went to a choir concert of one of the youth group girls. It was awesome! :-)
Since then it's been homework homework homework, but I'm trying to get things out of the way because Matt and Erin (two of the coolest people I know!) are coming up from Cedarville this weekend so I know I won't get a thing done. Throw in all that and a few parties too... Then after the weekend comes finals, then home! And finally, some sleep. Ahhhh...
Oops, gotta go to class now. You kids be good, leave comments if you wish and have a great day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home