Dum da dummmmm! Guess what? Today I got up before noon! That's a big step for me, considering my recent sleeping schedule. In fact, I woke up around 10, then did a bunch of little things before heading out to the post office, a little shopping, and then a doctor's appointment. In between all of that there was a lot of getting stuck in traffic, but thankfully I had the radio to keep me company! Once I got home, I watched "Pearl Harbor" (a GREAT film!) and wrapped Christmas presents. A fairly normal day...
Tomorrow night we are going to my dad's sister's house for Christmas with the Gore Family - and the festivities begin! I guess I need to do a little bit more shopping, since Christmas is just a few days away, yikes! And there's a lot to get ready for after Christmas, because my family is going to Florida for a week, leaving the 26th! Yayyyyyyy! Warm weather and sandy beaches, here I come!
I've got to go write a little paper leftover from last semester, just when I thought it was all over! Anyway, bye for now!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home