Alright kids, I'm having to blog downstairs here in the library at school, because the computer in my room hasn't let me get to the blogger site in over a week! Not that I've got loads of time to blog or anything, but at the moment I'm in between class and lunch so I thought I'd take a quick second to shoot out a post. Here we go!
This past week was so full of academic stuff that I thought I was going to explode! But by the grace of God everything got done (not necessarily well, but done at least). To top that off, we had three soccer games in a row last week: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The last two were in Michigan, and some shady weather made for an interesting game on Friday but thankfully things were gorgeous on Saturday. We won all three games, scored a total of 23 goals during the weekend, and I'm pretty pumped up about the postseason!
I just realized that in my last blog I made myself out to be a MAJOR video game nerd... I was hoping that wouldn't happen for a least a few more months! It's just a nice way to relax I guess. I played Nintendo once last week and it brought back so many childhood memories that I just had to laugh as I was playing!
Do you ever feel like you're about to reach your breaking point? Like if things carry on this way for a few more days you'll just go bonkers? I've felt a bit like that over the past week - even though I don't need a vacation, I sure do want one. Thinking about that, it has come to my attention that I am going to be travelling a lot over the next year. For the sake of my own excitement, I'll tell you about it: First, there may be Nationals for soccer in November, which would take me to Florida! Then, I'm going West Coast for a weekend, but that's all I can say for now. After that, my family is thinking about going to Florida for a few days after Christmas, which would be ACE. Next, I'll be going to England (feels like going home, almost) with the soccer team in March! Let's see, after that I will probably have a few weddings in Michigan and Seattle, then I'll have to start thinking about packing up for a more permanent trip, destination unknown. That would be wherever God leads me after I'm done with Moody, most likely somewhere in Western Europe, but I am realizing more and more the importance of seeking His wants over my own, so we'll see where He guides me with that.
And now, it's time for lunch! Hope you're all doing well, leave some comments, my damies! (Did anyone ever see "Pootie Tang?")


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home