"WOW, What Wonderful Weather!!!"
Actually, it's not but I thought I'd say it anyway, in honor of Simone. Today's weather was sort of junk, but that sure didn't stop us from having some good old fun! After church today, Mark and Phil and I went and did the traditional Chili's lunch thing, which was beautiful as always. Then we saw the film "Walking Tall" and I actually liked it! The story line was pretty good and I discovered what a HOTTIE the Rock is - C'mon, the guy plays a policeman, it couldn't get much better. And he totally beats everybody up with a great big board. Whap! I recommend it. (The movie, not getting beat with a board)
After that we had youth group and THEN we ate at Popeye's for dinner, so now I will be eating straight fruit for days to balance that out. But we had a good day and Mark and Phil didn't make me cry for once, although I must give them credit, they did try... But I stayed strong! I'm a survivor!
Yeah, so I'd better go and do some things around the apartment, seeing as I haven't been here since 9am. Peace out kids!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home