What a week, and only three more left in Chicago... I can hardly believe it. Today was a good one, one class was cancelled so I got to come home and take a nap! Then I watched some soccer on our field and tonight some friends came over to play cards, which was nice and relaxing.
Today I discovered that my roommate Evangeline has a stellar collection of music on her computer (new music always thrills me!), and I also learned that Nat King Cole's song, "For Sentimenal Reasons (I Love You)" is EXCELLENT and you guys should check that out. To quote Forrest Gump - "That's all I have to say about that."
I'd better run along now, our guys are playing soccer in the morning and I'm gonna be a good Soccer Mom and go watch. That's definitely the only thing worth getting up early for on a Saturday morning... Have a good weekend kids!
lots of love,
me


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home