Monday, April 19, 2004

Paper paper paper! That's all that's on my mind right now - my research paper for my Marriage & Family Systems course. Oh well, this might be my last 10-pager EVER, so I shouldn't complain! Tell you what, come Wednesday morning there will be much rejoicing!

Still can't believe that I graduate from university in less than a month... Now the big "What next?" question looms on the horizon. I do feel that God is leading me to go to Scotland for a few years to work with Operation Mobilization in Glasgow, so I'm working through the application process now and waiting to see where the Lord leads me through that. Pray for me, please!

Ok that's all I can manage for now, I have to go back to the paper! But I tell you what, comments or emails would bring me lots of joy right now, so do what you can! Later guys!

p.s. Don't forget to shake it like a polaroid picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home