Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Hey! Just a quick post... I realized it's been like three weeks since I last wrote anything, which is a shame but I just haven't had time to post lately. I've been working bunches and was moved to another store within the company, which I really love and am having a great time there. Besides working in the appliance business, I have been working to raise support to go to Scotland for two years with Operation Mobilization. It has been challenging and stretching but God is really teaching me a LOT through it! (by the way, if anybody is interested in hearing more, please let me know!!)
Ok besides all that, last weekend I went to Nebraska for a friend's wedding and also to visit some people who are near and dear to my heart, so that was a great time all-around. The country is soooooo peaceful, I felt really really relaxed and blessed while I was there! :-)
And now I need to roll out... Alright not really but I do have to go get some things done here at home. And tomorrow - no work until 11am, so I'm sleeping in until 8:00! Three cheers! Have a great day everyone! Bye!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home